Tuition and Fees 2017-2018
A PDF is available for download here.
|Pre-Kindergarten (4 on or before Sept. 1)||$5225.00||$522.50|
|Kindergarten (5 on or before Sept. 1)||$5225.00||$522.50|
|3rd, 4th, etc. Child*||$2000/year|
|Active Cross Lutheran Church Member||25%|
*Additional child discounts do not apply to pre-kindergarten
The registration fee is used for computers (maintenance and upgrades), consumable books, safety equipment, and a variety of other consumable necessities as well as serving the purpose of holding your child’s spot at Cross Lutheran School.
|Pre-school & Kindergarten||$300.00 per student|
|1st – 8th Grade||$350.00 per student|
|Extended Care K-8th||
Students dropped off at school before 8:00 a.m. and who remain after 4:00 p.m. will participate
in our Extended Care program. There is an $8.00 minimum charge for the first hour. Extended
care fees are separate from tuition in the PK-8th Grade program.
|Athletic Fee||5th – 8th Grade||$50.00/student/sport|
|Football Fee||6th – 8th Grade||$100.00/student|
|Chapel Shirt||Required for Wednesday chapel, most field trips, and a great way to show school spirit!||$20.00|
|P.E. Uniform||4th – 8th Grade||$20.00|
|From time to time, other items and fees may be assessed. For example: new student, class field trips, spirit shirts, sweatshirts/jackets, school lunches, sport uniform items, etc.
These may be billed to your FACTS tuition management account.
Cross Lutheran School depends greatly upon tuition dollars to complete our ministry. Late payments place the school in a situation of financial difficulty since budgets are established with tuition and fees in mind. Please do everything you can to remain current in your tuition obligations and observe the following tuition/fees guidelines:
- All families must enroll in our online tuition collection program.
- The first tuition payment for an upcoming school year is due on or before July 10th.
- Registration fees must be paid in full by May 10th.
- The responsibility for fees assessed for credit/debit card payments
is the responsibility of the payer.
- Tuition payments are due on or before the 10th of each month.
- Tuition can be billed over 10 months or paid in full at the beginning of the school year.
Other arrangements must be approved by the administration.
- All deposits and screening fees are non-refundable/non-transferable.
- Late payments will be assessed a $25.00 late fee.
- Returned checks will be assessed a $25.00 service fee.
- Tuition and fees must be current before a student’s records will be transferred.
- Eighth grade students will not be granted a diploma, nor will they be allowed to
participate in commencement unless all financial obligations have been met.
- Year-end, final report cards and other educational information (including transfer
of student records to other schools) will be withheld until financial obligations have
- Students with accounts in arrears more than 30 days will not be permitted to participate
in extra-curricular, school-sponsored activities.
- Services provided through Extended Care and the Hot Lunch Program will be discontinued
if payments are more than 30 days past due.
- In the event of withdrawal or dismissal, students leaving Cross Lutheran School will be
responsible for tuition and fees through the end of the month in which their 30 day
withdrawal period ends.
- Accounts not current by June 10th may result in loss of roster placement for the
- Non-payment of tuition and/or fees may result in termination of enrollment.
Cross Lutheran School does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color or national origin in the administration of our educational policies, employment practices, admission policies, administrative policies, financial aid, athletics or other school administered programs.